Stella cherry-skin core with an Amalia rose hue.
Wafts of truffle and raspberry.
Wild thyme blossoms and warm spices – cinnamon, nutmeg and sweet paprika.
A nuttiness and dried leaf earthiness, no doubt from stalk inclusion, with subtle whiffs of truffle and porcini..
• Fruit - cranberry, wild strawberry, raspberry and sour cherry.
• Animal game - sauccisson, jamón and venison.
• Herb and spice - dried thyme, marjoram with pink peppercorn, nutmeg and cinnamon.
• Acidity - crunchy quartz, river pebbles and slate.
• Tannin - succulent and appetising.
• Oak - creamy oak with touch of cedar and char.
Note: Product image used are for illustration purposes only, vintage may vary.